Sunday 10 June 2012

Welcome to Blog!

Hello everyone, my name is Isabela, I'm 17 years old and live in the interior of Minas Gerais. I'm passionate about music! Because some songs seem to guess what we are feeling in certain situations and also love to cook, because I love inventing recipes and feel the delicious smell of food when I'm cooking, I love to travel! Although I have not traveled abroad (for now) because I hope to go to London in December and love learning new languages!
Well, I created this blog because I always wanted to have one, but still didn't know what to write on the blog or that subject I would comment on the blog because I love writing and I get hours and hour on the net. In my blog I'll write a bit of everything, from things that I like, news of celebrities, music and if anyone wants me to comment about something I'll be here to comment (since it is a good subject and everyone can enjoy) and I really hope you enjoy my blog and enjoy every second. Kisses and enjoy the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment